KINGSTON, Jamaica, Central America/Caribbean
1 year of Experience
16 Sep, 2011
The job of the Administrative Assistant entails providing secretarial and administrative support services to high-level management executives at the Unit Trust and the Education Foundation.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE:
- Proficient in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Proficient in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to produce minutes of meetings.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written material.
- Excellent human relations skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- BSc. from a recognized institution
- At least one (1) year experience in a similar position.
Please send your resume no later than September 16, 2011 to:Human Resource Manager BARITA INVESTMENTS LTD.15 St. Lucia WayKingston 5
We thank all applicants, however, only those who are suitably qualified will be contacted.