MONTEGO BAY, Jamaica, Central America/Caribbean
2+ years of experience
29 Feb, 2012
- Build new business.
- Analyze and determine clients’ financial needs and objectives.
- Develop & make presentations to existing or potential clients to build brand awareness in Western Jamaica.
- Assist with the organisation of customer events, exhibitions and trade shows.
- Plan and implement appropriate vehicles needed to ensure client retention through follow up contact.
- Prepare monthly sales report.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE:
- Sound knowledge of investment instruments, local and international capital markets.
- Excellent human relations and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Commitment to excellence in dealings with customers.
- Proficient in the use of PC software, especially spreadsheets.
- Ability to seek and develop new client relationship.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- First degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Certificate in Jamaican Securities Course.
- At least two (2) years experience in a similar position.
Please send your resume to:
Human Resource Manager
BARITA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
We thank all applicants, however, only those who are suitably qualified will be contacted.